Farmersville Unified uses ParentSquare to communicate with parent/guardians, staff, and the community. Please join us on this unified platform to stay connected and engaged with your child’s teacher, office staff, and/or school activities.
New parent/guardians should receive a welcome text and/or email from ParentSquare. The email directs you to create an account and verify your contact methods. Your child(ren) will automatically be linked to your account, and you will be able to receive school communications that pertain to your child(ren).
If you did not receive a ParentSquare welcome message, you may contact your child(ren) school or download the app and Register using the contact information (email or phone number) you provide to the school.
Individual ParentSquare School Site Login Links:
Here's what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at ones with a daily digest @ 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to enagge with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for Parent Teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device.