COS Scholarship: The application deadline is November 25, 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
All incoming (high school students) without a COS Banner ID will create an account and login on subsequent site visits via Scholarship Manager.
Incoming students who have a COS Banner ID will login via their My Giant single sign-on portal and select Foundation Scholarship.
visit cos.edu/scholarships for more information.
Deadline is December 15, 2019
Edison Scholars Program: https://apply.scholarsapply.org/edisonscholars/
Deadline is 6:00 p.m. PST on December 16, 2019
Coca-Cola Scholarship: https://www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org/apply/
Deadline to apply Thursday, November 21, 2019
McDonald’s® HACER® National Scholarship: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/community/hacer.htmlcid=PS:HCM_HACER:B::Google:scholarships_from_mcdonalds&gclid=
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply to any of the scholarships offered through this Program.
- Must be a current high school senior who is eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Must be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic category, not a racial category; student applicants may be of any race. Applicants must be from a family that came from at least one of these countries/territories: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Spain, Uruguay, or Venezuela.
DEADLINE: February 5, 2020 at 11:59 PM
Ruiz for Kids Scholarship: Anyone can apply http://www.ruiz4kids.org/scholarships/
Applicants must be:
- A high school senior with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA if applying to attend a 4-year college/university, and 2.5 GPA if applying to attend a trade school or community college.
- Or a community college student with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA applying to attend an accredited 4-year college/university.
DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 20, 2020