Tulare County Library
623 N. Avery Avenue, Farmersville
Follow on Facebook @FarmersvilleBranch
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
9:00-1:00 & 2:00-6:00
Tulare County Library-Farmersville Branch offers access to computers for students who are interested in completing school work during non-school hours.
Students will need:
• Library Card (Please pick up application in front office if you do not have one.)
• Internet Permission Slip -Minors under 18 years of age. (Please pick up permission slip in front office.)
• Parents must accompany students under 18 years of age for first visit.
• Parents also must provide I.D.
• If student is over 18, Student I.D. is an acceptable form of I.D. Also must show proof of residence. (Example: Utility bill or driver's license)
If you have any questions you may ask staff in front office or Janet Sorano-Librarian.