Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE)
Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) is dedicated to achieving economic and social equality for all through education.
To provide families with the knowledge and skills to partner with school and communities to ensure their children acheive their full potential.
Objectives: To encourage and support low-income, ethically-diverse parents of K-12 school children to take a participatory role in their children’s education by:
- Creating a home learning environment
- Supporting their child’s emotional and social development
- Navigating the K-12 school system
- Engaging their children complete A-G high school requirements
- Encourage high school and college graduation