To access the 2019-2020 LCAP survey please read the following click on the following links
Para acceder a la Encuesta LCAP 2019-2020, haga clic en el enlace correspondiente a continuación.
LCAP SURVEY LINK:
ENLACE DE LA ENCUESTA DE LCAP
Access surveys by using your QR Code Scanner App on your mobile phone by clicking the appropriate QR Code below:
LCAP Open Forum Dates
- Thursday, March 12th at 3:15 p.m. - District Office, Board Room
- Thursday, March 26th at 5:00 p.m. – Freedom Elementary - Cafeteria
- Thursday, April 2nd at 5:00 p.m. – Hester Elementary - Cafeteria
- Thursday, April 28th at 5:00 p.m. – Farmersville High School - Gym
- Thursday, May 7th at 5:00 p.m. – Snowden/DCA at Snowden Elementary Cafeteria
- Thursday, May 21st at 5:00 p.m. – Farmersville Jr. High School Gym
Note: It is not necessary to attend all the listed events, however the Farmersville School District is asking for your input as we revise and develop our three-year LCAP plan to meet the needs of our students and state requirements. Thank you.
LCAP Committee Meeting Dates
Time: 3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Board Room; Farmersville District Office - 571 E. Citrus Dr., Farmersville, CA 93223
- January 23, 2020
- February 13, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- May 14, 2020