To access the LCAP survey please read the following document you will find information pertaining to survey completion community events along with links that will direct you to the actual survey.
Note: It is not necessary to attend all the listed events, however the Farmersville School District is asking for your input as we revise and develop our three-year LCAP plan to meet the needs of our students and state requirements. Thank you.
LCAP SURVEY LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/U7qihe0BFtdpYXHl2
ENLACE PARA LA ENCUESTA DE LCAP: https://goo.gl/forms/1DDoCtnedcXSlGVk1
LCAP Open Forum Dates
LCAP Plans & Presentations are held monthly at each individual school site and open to parents.
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, March 7 at 3:30 p.m. - District Office, Board Room
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, March 28 at 5:30 p.m. – Freedom Elementary - Cafeteria
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, April 11th at 5:30 p.m. – Hester Elementary - Cafeteria
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, April 25th at 5:30 p.m. – Farmersville High School - Gym
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, May 2nd at 5:30 p.m. – Snowden Elementary - Cafeteria
- Open Forum ~ Thursday, May 23rd at 5:30 p.m. – Farmersville Jr. High School Gym
LCAP Committee Meeting Dates
Time: 3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Board Room; Farmersville District Office - 571 E. Citrus Dr., Farmersville, CA 93223
- Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Thursday, May, 16, 2019
LCFF / LCAP Stake Holder Activities
Board Meetings:Board Meeting / Public Hearing:
- May 22, 2018- Board Study Session
- June 12, 2018- LCAP Approval